Monday 7 November 2011

Am I changing....???

Today we went to Lajpat Nagar market, Delhi for some winter shopping. Previously in these kind of shopping ventures I always followed 'shop till I drop' policy but this time it was quite different. First, after a long gap I went for shopping to these crowded markets ( had avoided them since I was expecting Mishti), second, I only shopped for a pair of footwear for myself.
This does not mean that I didn't shop, but the only shops which were grabbing my attention were those with kid stuffs. I bought so many stuffs for Mishti (woolen caps, leggings etc) and the thought of buying anything for self didn't even crossed my mind!!!

3 comments:

  1. It's kind of Paradigm shift...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to me too...Its more fun to buy stuff for our near and dear ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear same is with me even I attended a marriage a guess what??? I was more concerned with my baby's clothes how is he looking like and did not even looked at mirror more than once......... very strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete